“Always inspiring and engaging, and a delivery of the truth which many fail to match or even come close to.“
If you like what you have discovered, read or heard about Dawn and would like her to be a Guest Blogger, Speaker or Guest on your show, please use the contact form giving details of:
- Who you and your audience are
- Why you would like her to collaborate with you
- The subject you would like her to write or speak about
- And why you think she would be a good fit for your show
For a more detailed subject list, view/download Dawn’s Media Sheet
Keynote, interview and article topics
• How to write 15,000 words in one day
• Why time management is a waste of time and how to master time itself
• Expanding your brand by owning your own author voice
• How to author your life for global impact and legacy creation
• Writing an evergreen book which will stand the test of time, and create global change
Subjects Dawn is happy to discuss include, but are not limited to:
• Why ‘mummy martyrdom’ is so last decade
• Why publishing is an act of philanthropy
• Why being a burden and having depression is a choice
• Life as a digital nomad – what is it really like sailing around the world? Is it all G&T’s and sunbathing? And how on earth do you run an online business from out at sea!?
• Long-distance parenting and being great friends with your ex-husband after infidelity
• Matriarchal Leadership and why it is needed now more than ever, without ‘man-bashing’, emasculating men or being an ‘angry feminist’.
• Being arrested, fuelling the ‘Mama Fire’ and creating even more determination to leave the world in a better condition than ever before… whilst exposing corruption in the most positive powerful way possible!
• How do you write and publish a substantial international bestseller in 14 days, and go from first message to researching, writing and publishing an international bestselling biography in just 4 months?
• Becoming a single mum is one of the greatest gifts you can ever be given – so stop being a victim!
• Why you should never underestimate a woman who giggles a lot and how to giggle your way to abundance